Developing a HRH strategy and strategic plan
- HRH policies, regulations and guidelines revised, updated and/or created.
Strengthening the capacity and capability of stakeholders at central and governorate level to ensure an effective coordination and governance of HRH services
- The HRH products / outputs of the education/training process (training institutions, training programs, trainers and trainees) is improved in terms of quantities and quality
- The HR financial planning, budget negotiations and disbursement improved
- An integrated human resources management system supported to enable the production of annual roll out HRH plans
- The governorate Health offices with increased capacity to manage HRH