The Alliance knowledge centre aims to provide HRH policy makers, researchers, Alliance members and partners and all those working on resolving the HRH crisis with the latest resources related to the crisis in low- and middle-income countries. The Alliance highly encourages its members and partners to share their resources with the HRH community using the contribution form.
The Human Resources for Health Toolkit
TOP 5 LATEST RESOURCES
- The cost-effectiveness of close-to-community health programmes:
- Economic evaluation of community based practitioners in low- and middle-income countries:
- The Global Health Workforce Alliance 2014 Annual Report
- Strengthening the capacity of community health workers to deliver care for sexual, reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health
- Analysis of the commitments made by national governments of 57 countries at the Third Global Forum on human resources for health.