Members and Partners
The Alliance has a broad base of members and partners which are central to its work.
- Members are the organizations that joined the Alliance through an application process (voluntary) and whose objectives and work programmes are related to, or supportive of the health workforce.
- Partners are recognized as partners due to their strategic role beyond that of a member organization, which may be funding support or other strategic support in the cause of HRH (partners can also be members).
This section of the web site provides profile pages for each of the members and partners, featuring general information on the organizations, specific mentions of their work in the area of HRH and links back to their web sites.
The profile pages are also to host products and projects that the Member organizations wish to highlight and share with the rest of the community. Alliance members and partners are therefore invited to submit any relevant knowledge products, documents, reports, tools, multimedia and links to specific web sites by using the contribution contribution form.
You can browse the Members & Partners profiles according to following criteria:
List of Members and Partners by Category:
- Academic and research institutions
- National governments
- Non-governmental organizations / Civil society
- Private corporations
- Professional associations
- United Nations agencies
- Others (including hospitals, networks, unions and many more)
List of Members and Partners by region: