Beta Nu Delta Nursing Society Inc.
Our members are categorized into undergraduate, graduate (Masters and Doctoral students), Professional (researchers, clinical practitioners, educators)
Beta Nu Delta Nursing Society's elaborate objectives are summed up: Leadership and Excellence
- To recognize achievement;
- To recognize the development of leadership qualities;
- To foster high professional standards;
- To encourage creative work;
- To encourage continuing education among members of the nursing profession;
- To have a continuous recruitment program for nursing and health professions;
- To develop a working attitude with other professional groups for the improvement and delivery of health care services;
- To constantly identify a corps of nursing leaders within the membership who will function as agents of social change on the national, regional and local level, and
- To strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the profession.
Links to the health workforce crisis
Prepared white paper on HRH planning