Deloitte Consulting LLP (Deloitte Consulting)
Deloitte Consulting LLP (Deloitte Consulting) is a globally recognized, US-based professional services organization with a core business practice devoted to promoting economic development and poverty reduction in emerging markets. We help our clients in their efforts to take on the challenges of poverty and economic development by providing them with insightful services in public finance, public sector management, health and social protection, information technology, and financial sector strengthening and trade and investment. Deloitte Consulting’s Global Health and Social Protection practice, within Emerging Markets, is a leading provider of advisory services in the areas of health systems development, health sector reform, human capital development, pension reform, and social insurance programs.
Deloitte Consulting’s consultants and solutions build capacity of national and local institutions so that the delivery of quality health care is possible. We bring extensive experience in:
- Organizational development and capacity building
- Human resources for health
- Health financing
- Supply chain management
- Information systems and data management
- Health policy and regulatory reform
- Pension reform and social insurance programs
Deloitte Consulting is committed to working with government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders to support their efforts to strengthen the healthcare delivery systems.
Links to the health workforce crisis
Deloitte Consulting’s leading human resource development services and experience in emerging markets delivers performance excellence for national health ministries and other organizations confronting workforce planning, retention, and expansion issues. Our diversified portfolio of human capital assistance includes:
- Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) – Deloitte Consulting leverages an array of tools including organizational assessment, design and development, and managing talent through training and leadership programs. Together, these tools assist in focusing on the root cause of performance issues and enable institutions and people to build sustainable capability.
- Workforce Development – After identifying skills gaps through human resources for health analyses, Deloitte Consulting designs and implements workforce development and retention strategies such as appropriate training and vocational programs. The result is a more skilled workforce to respond to health sector needs and trends.
- Communication and Collaboration – Deloitte Consulting facilitates sustainable change in an organization through strategic communications and outreach, change management, collaboration and network building, social marketing, and media planning.
- Gender Development – We have experience nurturing an enabling framework to promote and evaluate economic, social, and political empowerment of women and men by means of effective governance, awareness, training and education, and network building.
These solutions support Ministries of Health and other health organizations to build an effective structure to manage and improve human resources for health, contributing to improved health outcomes.