New World Hope Organization (NWHO)
New World Hope Organization (NWHO)is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious & non-governmental organization. NWHO was registered in 2005, as an NGO with the Government of Pakistan under Societies Registration Act. XXI of 1860.
The Organization [NWHO] is engaged in medical aid, health & nutrition programs humanitarian services, environment and participatory development and sustainability here at home and abroad. Whether responding to disasters and emergencies, promoting sustainable economic and social development, strengthening the well-being of people specially women, children, senior citizens, providing training, or building infrastructure, We are dedicated to alleviating human suffering regardless of race, color, religion,or cultural background.
NWHO's Main Goals and Objectives include:
- To provide medical and humanitarian aid or other services deemed necessary for the benefit of all people in need within Pakistan or anywhere throughout the world.
- To work for the promotion and sustainability of safe drinking water, good sanitation and personal hygiene.
- To establish and run Clinics, Dispensaries, Blood Banks, Clinical Laboratories and Hospitals for the treatment of all kinds of diseases in Pakistan and other countries of the world.
- To sensitize communities on disease prevention e.g. HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B & C, etc.
- To incorporate climate change solutions and environmental management into both large-scale programming and local actions, both proactively through disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation and reactively through rehabilitation.
- To promote and protect all human rights for all.
Links to the health workforce crisis
Health is an essential component at NWHO as we are aware of the present and looming threats to people's health and safety. We provide health care to rural and low income areas by raising awareness, capacity building and service delivery. NWHO's health and nutrition programs include renovating and building, equipping and running healthcare centres, emergency medical treatment, general health camps, training midwives and traditional birth attendants along with providing medication and health and hygiene training. We are also committed to spreading awareness about HIV/AIDS among high risk groups and helping those infected through care and support.
NWHO was founded to help elevate suffering at disasters and emergencies around the globe through disaster preparation, response and recovery and serving as a link for professionals, volunteers and organizations active in all phases of emergency preparedness and management. We help promote risk reduction in communities through mobilization without discrimination.