Philosophy, Ethics and Humanities in Medicine, Austin, Texas, USA
Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine (PEHM) is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of the philosophy of medicine, biology, and the ethical aspects of clinical practice and research. PEHM considers the following types of articles: research, reviews, commentaries, case reports and book reviews. All articles will be listed in PubMed immediately upon acceptance. PEHM is published by BioMed Central, an independent publisher committed to ensuring peer-reviewed biomedical research is Open Access. That means it is freely and universally accessible online, it is archived in at least one internationally recognised free access repository, and its authors retain copyright.
PEHM offers all articles online, and the website offers many other services:
- quick and advanced search facilities,
- a list of the "Top Ten most accessed articles" for up-to-date information,
- RSS feed to deliver latest articles to news headline reader,
- direct email of articles to friends,
- post comments to articles, and
- statistics on the number of people who access articles.
Author's submit research to PEHM to take advantage of
- rapid peer review,
- publication immediately upon acceptance,
- open access with retained copyright on journal website,
- high visibility within the field, and
- permanence through open access archives.
Links to the health workforce crisis
No information available at this moment.
Call for knowledge information:
Alliance Members are invited to submit any relevant knowledge products such as documents, reports, tools, multimedia, links to specific project web sites by sending an email to email@example.com. The Alliance Secretariat will publish relevant products on the Member's page.
Visit our Knowledge centre.